ParentSquare allows you to change your language setting if you would like to receive posts in a different language.
Online: Update your Language Settings (Web Portal)
1. On the top right-hand corner of the home page, click the down arrow next to your name and choose "My Account"
2. Select "Change this" under Language Setting, choose your preferred language from the drop down menu, and click Save.
**Spanish is the easy language to access - it's actually built in to ParentSquare! Any time you want to view something in ParentSquare in Spanish, all you need to do is use the toggle button at the top.
Mobile Device: Update your Language Setting (Mobile Apps)
This will change Post language. To change UI language visit
- https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031 for iOS
- https://www.androidcentral.com/how-change-system-language-your-android-phone for Android
1. From your home screen click the triple bar in the top left corner
2. Click on Account > Preferences > Language Setting
4. Select your preferred language