If you are unable to share your screen in Zoom meetings, even meetings you are hosting, you may need to give Zoom permission to record your screen. You may see a screen like this when you try to share your screen:
Here are the steps to give Zoom screen recording permission:
- Quit Zoom if it is running.
- Click the Apple menu in the top-left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the Padlock in the bottom-left corner of the window, and enter your computer's password to unlock it.
- Click the Privacy (A) tab at the top of the window, scroll down and click Screen Recording (B), then click the checkbox next to Zoom.us (C).
- Close the System Preferences window, then open the Zoom app and try again to share your screen.