Online: Update your Notification Preferences (Web Portal)
1. On the top right-hand corner of the home page, click the down arrow next to your name and choose "My Account"
2. Select "Customize your settings" under Notification Settings.
EMERGENCY ALERTS & NOTICES
cannot be disabled and are to be used only in the case of a true emergency situation. If an emergency alert is sent, it will be delivered immediately to all of your contact modes.
are urgent messages school administrators can send with important time-sensitive announcements; for example, school closures,
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS & MESSAGES
are messages sent by teachers, administrators, staff, kik, and KSPTA.
Off = you will not receive any messages from anyone associated with that entity
Instant = you will receive messages as soon as they are sent
Digest = you will receive a single email or text at the end of the day containing all messages sent that day
Mobile Device: Update your Notification Preferences (Mobile Apps)
1. From your home screen click the triple bar in the top left corner
2. Click on Account > Preferences > Notification Settings
3. Select how you would like to be notified (see above).